Terms & Condition
- This Website, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials), is the property of Bynaric Systems and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You hereby agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in Your use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Bynaric Systems does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- Bynaric Systems has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
This is to inform and clarify that individuals may contribute articles and opinions on this Website entirely at the sole discretion of Bynaric Systems, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of Bynaric Systems in any manner. Bynaric Systems retains all copyright to these blogs.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Bynaric Systems or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Bynaric Systems or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Bynaric Systems, or that is otherwise detrimental to Bynaric Systems
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including Bynaric Systems.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You acknowledge that Bynaric Systems may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. Bynaric Systems may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Website makes information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information and data about financial markets, including any regulatory authority and other financial markets and other data from external sources (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Bynaric Systems. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities or shares or to make any other type of investment or investment decision. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by Bynaric Systems or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold Bynaric Systems, any business offering products or services through the Website or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction You may make based on Your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason.
By using any Third Party Content, You may leave this Website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than Bynaric Systems. If You decide to visit any such site, You do so at Your own risk and it is Your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. Bynaric Systems makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Bynaric Systems or this Website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Bynaric Systems or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of Bynaric Systems and Bynaric Systems is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Bynaric Systems is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Bynaric Systems is providing these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by Bynaric Systems in any manner of the website.
This website, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the Website, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. In spite of Bynaric Systems best endeavors, there is no warranty on behalf of Bynaric Systems that this Website will be free of any computer viruses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
In no event shall Bynaric Systems or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website, even if Bynaric Systems is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
The website may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. Bynaric Systems expressly disclaims any obligation(s) to update this website or any of the materials on this website. Bynaric Systems does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Bynaric Systems reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website. Bynaric Systems may make any other changes to the Website, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the Website at any time without notice. This Website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as technical advice of any manner.
POSTING ON THE BYNARIC SYSTEMS WEBSITE
Bynaric Systems does not claim ownership of the materials You provide to Bynaric Systems (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any section of the Website, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) Your Submission You are granting Bynaric Systems , its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use Your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat Your Submission; to publish Your name in connection with Your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any other party.
LAWFUL AND / OR PROHIBITED USE OF THE WEBSITE
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND CHOICE OF LAW
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Bynaric Systems from its offices within India. Bynaric Systems makes no representation that Materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this Website from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Website or export the Materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If You access this Website from a location outside India, You are responsible for compliance with all local laws.